There are many aspects to take into consideration when searching for the best ink that will satisfy your particular printing needs. Opt for fluids for printing that conform to packaging style and guidelines. They should also be able to be able to meet the requirements of consumers and businesses. Inks for replacement of Videojet such as those are technologically advanced and can be utilized on many different substrates and applications. Here are some suggestions to help you choose the appropriate replacement ink for commercial printing:
1. Printing Performance:
The efficiency of your printer will depend on the kind of ink you select. Selecting poor quality inks could cause issues with printing such as gelling, agglomeration, or coagulation. In the end, the ink can accumulate on the printer heads and cause smooth printing. This negatively affects the printer’s performance. Choose an ink compatible with your printer that optimizes the performance of your printer and minimizes downtime and repair or maintenance requirements. Opt for specially designed toners for replacement, which aid in reducing the length and duration of downtime.
2. The Process of Ink Development is meticulous as well as Testing
Select the alternative fluid which has been through an intense test and development process. This includes:
- A smooth development process, which includes testing the production environment, complete simulation of the application and environmental testing
- Analytical testing methods that are all-encompassing aid in the assessment of various kinds of substrates
- Conformity with environmental and safety guidelines like VOC, REACH, FDA and GMP
- The development process includes customer field tests. This involves participation by customers in the testing phase to test the performance of ink on particular substrates or on specific applications.
- Innovative testing techniques that aid in overcoming the biggest printing and coding issues
3. Production Environment
The environment where the ink is created plays an important role in the manner in which the ink will stick to the substrate. Factors like humidity, temperature and moisture can have an impact on the durability and adhesion. The manufacturing environment, as well as drying and curing times need to be considered when choosing the appropriate kind of ink. The conditions that affect manufacturing processes can result in problems such as ink transfer or code smudging. These issues should be taken at prior to selecting the desired ink.
4. Resistant to light and Fading
Does your ink have a light color and durable? If not, you should look for specially engineered inks that contain pigments and dyes that resist the effects of fading caused by ultraviolet (UV) ultraviolet light. Inks should be used to encode materials or substrates that are exposed to sun for long periods of duration. Products and materials which are exposed to artificial light in the indoor environment for long periods of time can be benefited by the durability of code and resistance to fade.
When you purchase products from reputable manufacturers like Videojet Ink replacements go far. While less expensive options might have apparent benefits for a short time however, they can negatively affect the printer’s performance over time.