If you are in the market for the HP P1102W Printer (CE657A) the following specifications and technical details are offered by the product:
Printer Technical Details
- A print speed of up to 18 papers per minute
- It uses laser print technology
- A duty cycle of up to 5000 A4 pages monthly. (Duty cycle is the maximum number of pages per month for image output)
- It has a memory capacity of 8 GB and a processing speed of some 266 MHz
- The printing language is depended upon the host-based language
- The HP P1102W Printer (CE657A) has the following paper capabilities: 1 tray plus a ten feed paper slot; it supports the following medium sizes – A4, A5,A6, B5, Postcards, and envelopes (CL, D5, AND B5). The paper types that are supported are paper – laser, photo, rough, vellum – envelopes, card stocks, and post cards. The HP P1102W Printer (CE657A) has a very small footprint with a solid body, a solid input tray, a similarly solid out put tray, and the ergonomics that go with this sort of design specificity ensure that you have what is essentially a printer that you can tag along almost anywhere.
- The operating requirements of the HP P1102W Printer (CE657A) are as follows: It is compatible with the following systems Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Linux, and Mac; on standby, it consumes 2.7 Watts of power, when in operation it consumes 370 Watts of power. Its operating temperature range is between 17°c – 25°c.
- The printer retails for $ 169 and comes with a one-year warranty. When you purchase it you essentially obtain a power cord, a HP LaserJet print cartridge, CDS with print software and documentation, a smart install flier and a USB cable.
The advantages offered by the features of the HP P1102W Printer (CE657A) are a myriad. They include the following: you can virtually print from any room because it is essentially designed for build-in wireless printing. Secondly, you can share the printer with multiple individuals because it has built-in wired networking. It has the capacity of an expanded memory – that is sold separately and this aides you in handling complex printing jobs are concerned, an auto document feeder that prints papers automatically thus saving you the hassle that is associated with the manual nature of printing.
The HP LaserJet Pro HP P1102W Printer (CE657A) lives up to the billing of its very able predecessors such that it assures you the purchase of fine monochrome quality prints, as is the tradition of all HP printers. Its in-built drum assures you of low maintenance costs with regard to matters that pertain to its service, and lastly the ease with which it is able to adapt to a host of operating systems be it Linux, or Mac, or even Microsoft operating systems, the HP P110P2W does it all.
LaserJet Pro HP P1102W Printer (CE657A)
Last Updated on October 4, 2022