When your old printer finally packs up you need Help Choosing the Best Desktop (All-In-One) Printer. You naturally want to get a better version that the last one, but which one do you choose? This is always difficult, especially now that most good printers do straight forward printing of letters etc, but also high quality photos. Chances are your needs have changed and you probably have several PCs or laptops. You will want to be able to easily use the same printer for all the computers, which means you only need to buy one instead of several.
What Should You Look For When Choosing Your Next Printer?
If the new printer is going to be the only one and shared, then you need to be sure that it is very reliable. You view the rating and comments from previous buyers to see what they have to say. This is always a good way to insure that you are getting the best for the price.
Speed and Quality:
The printers ink supply should be sufficient to last for a reasonable length of time depending on your usage. The Canon PIXMA printer uses a 5-color ink system which consists of four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink. This produces exceptional photos and crisp, laser-quality text. You will only need to replace the color ink tank that runs out.
This versatile, all-In-one Canon PIXMA MX870 printer also prints high quality pictures. However, you will need to use Canon paper for the best results. It has two paper paths so that you can easily choose one for regular document printing on plain paper or use different paper for printing pictures without having to load one paper at a time.
Physical Size of the product:
- 19.4 x 17.2 x 8.9 inches
- 21 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 33 pounds
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
How easy is it to hook up?
• USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: It’s very easy; just plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
• Built-In Wireless: You can print or scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.
• Built-in Ethernet: The Canon PIXMA uses a wired LAN interface that lets you share with other PCs in your home or office.
• Super G3 Fax: You don’t need a separate fax machine. The Canon handles faxes on plain paper with 100 coded speed dials and up to 250 incoming pages.
• iPhone Printing: Canon PIXMA has a fantastic Wi-Fi printing technology to unlock, print and share your stored images right on the spot. You can print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch models.
• Memory Cards / USB / PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth: You can insert a compatible memory card into the built in card slot, should you choose not to use your PC. You just select images on the 2.5 inch LCD display, and print!
Photos can be printed directly from your digital camera, DVD camcorder or camera phone, thanks to a PictBridge connection. Plus, you can print from the optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth unit.
Ease of Use: Using and starting up your printer is now faster than ever. After turning it on using the power button you can begin inputting commands in seconds. No more waiting and full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
• LCD Screen (2.5 inch): Easily view, select and edit your images for simple computer-free printing. No downloading needed, just choose your photo and print!
• Easy Scroll Wheel: Enables quick access to select the features you want to use.
• Fully-Integrated Duplex Auto Document Feeder: The all in printer has a built-in 35-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder ADF) making it easier to copy, scan or fax multiple documents without having to load them one at a time. All this is fully integration into the lid which means it takes up less space on your desk.
• Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Save paper and be Green by automatically printing and copying on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This saves you time, money and paper – plus you’re helping the environment! Unlike some printer, you can actually print both sides of the paper without having to print one side, then take them out and try to keep them in order and load them back in… If you get a paper jam, everything is all messed up. With the Canon PIXMA 870 this problem is resolved.
• Dual Color Gamut Technology: This feature enables you to make a copy with assurance that the built-in technology will automatically optimize your originals so that copies stay true.
• Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves the suitable settings.
• Auto Photo Fix: Automatically analyzes your images and puts it into one of five types? Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery? then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. Any unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct color cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
• 2 Way Paper Feeding: This feature lets you load paper from the front or rear tray, so whether your office or photo lab is open, you’re ready to print!
Is it compatible with my PC and Operating System? Yes, it’s compatible with both Microsoft and Mac Operating systems. Whether you’re using a PC or Mac, the PIXMA MX870 meets all of your printing, scanning and faxing needs in one machine and can fit virtually anywhere!
Where Can you Buy the Canon PIXMA MX870?
You can buy this excellent product from Amazon. At the moment they include free shipping and when comparing this printer with the deals offered by other suppliers…this is a good buy!
Where Can you Read More Reviews for the Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office, All-in-One Printer (4206B002)?
Before buying this or any product online, you should try to read as much as you can to find out if it is suitable for your specific needs and of course the price. Also look for any independent articles that can also provide you with additional information about the product.
Need Help Choosing the Best Desktop (All-In-One) Printer? The best way is to read comments and reviews are from people who actually purchased the product from Amazon. Amazon is a very well thought of as a supplier of quality products and they have included views and comments.
Need Help Choosing the Best Desktop (All-In-One) Printer?
Last Updated on October 4, 2022